2022 Builds Thus Far!

Just playing with this Blogger thingy, trying to figure out how it works...

As I intend to use this blog as a sort of modelling diary, I thought it would be prudent to list the builds I have completed as of the 28th August 2022 - overall I'm pretty pleased with all of them. 

Matchbox's 1/76 Challenger I




Matchbox's 1/72 M1 Abrams (built as part of my Team Yankee theme).




Airfix 1/72 Hurricane mk.I



Airfix 1/72 Zero



Matchbox 1/72 Hawker Tempest II



Airfix 1/72 Boulton-Paul Defiant mk.I



Matchbox 1/72 F-16A



Games Workshop Warhammer 40K Rhino APC






And a squad of classic Citadel monopose Space Marines to go with it...



And that's it thus far - not a bad years output, and as of this post I also have four others painted and almost finished - but that's for another post.  

Cheers, and if you're reading this thanks for popping in. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Completed Build - PM Model 1/72 Spitfire mk.Vb Floatplane (With a Twist)

Airfix 1/72 H.P. Jetstream - Completed build.

Completed Build - Airfix 1/72 Gloster Javelin F.A.W.9R