Airfix 1/72 P-51D - Completed Build

 Another kit that I have finished since moving is Airfix's little P-51D Mustang. It's not a bad little kit at all; I painted mine with Revell Aqua, Humbrol and Hataka acrylics by means of a hairy stick. The RAF decals were taken from a Xtradecal 'Fighters over the Med' sheet. 

Strictly not 100% accurate - RAF aircraft didn't have a cuffed propeller for example, but close enough. 






Overall it was a fun little build, although I did fall out of love with it when it went together after paint - I feel a bit 'meh' about it now - but I'm happy to have another build in my empty display case. 

Cheers all and happy modelling. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Completed Build - PM Model 1/72 Spitfire mk.Vb Floatplane (With a Twist)

Airfix 1/72 H.P. Jetstream - Completed build.

Completed Build - Airfix 1/72 Gloster Javelin F.A.W.9R