It's been a while...

 Well it's been a while! 

A lot has happened since my last post - the main thing being my big move last October to North Wales. Sufficed to say this impacted my modelling quite a lot, as I've been settling into my new home and surroundings. 

North Wales is a stunning place to live - The Sea, the Mountains of Snowdonia, Castles, a plentiful supply of Cafes - it's all here. 

I also have a new work area in my little home office, which has been really nice to work in - I've even managed to use my airbrush that I was gifted last MAY!!! I've not yet figured out where to fit the extractor I have, but I do have a decent mask and I'm next to a window - so ventilation isn't an issue. 


I also have a nice new set of drawers to keep all my modelling stuff - much better than the random boxes and tubs I had previously. 


(Almost looks professional!)


And shelves for all my Reference books, rather than the back of a cupboard - which I'm really loving. 


All in all I'm really pleased with my new set up - it's been a lot of fun to make models in thus far, although I have been known to take a tray downstairs and build in front of the fire too. 

From a modelling perspective living in North Wales is great - I have about 6 LMS's in a one hour drive, including one that's a 3 minute walk away. I also have the great little Airworld aviation museum at Caernarfon Airport about 45mins down the road. 

The only sad thing really is all of my built models (and my WIP) being stuck in storage back in Buckinghamshire - all thanks to my toxic Mother-in-Law. Hopefully I might be able to get them back at some-point, but until then I have an empty display case to fill up!

Anyway - back to the builds! 

Cheers all and Happy modelling! 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Completed Build - PM Model 1/72 Spitfire mk.Vb Floatplane (With a Twist)

Airfix 1/72 H.P. Jetstream - Completed build.

Completed Build - Airfix 1/72 Gloster Javelin F.A.W.9R