Some Completed Builds

The sharp eyed amongst you (yeah, like anyone is reading this anyway) will notice a bit of a leap in time between posts - obviously I might have missed posting up a few builds...

...So here's a catch-up on what late 2023 produced. 

Airfix 1/72 Fiat G.52bis - an oooooolllld kit, but one I've wanted to build for years.

Airfix 1/72 Supermarine Spitfire mk.I (Aldi Special)

Airfix 1/72 Hawker Hurricane mk.I (Aldi Special)

Airfix 1/72 P-80C Shooting Star - I was REALLY pleased with this one.



Esci 1/72 N.A. F-100D (D? or was it an E? or an F... I can't remember) Super Sabre - I DO hate that bomb though, I need to remove it. 



Airfix 1/72 Lockheed Martin F-35B Starter Set - In what if markings as a 1980's tactical camo'd aircraft in 617 sqn markings. 




Special Hobby 1/72 D.H. Vampire mk. Something - In what if USSR Markings. We did sell them jet engines after all, why not aircraft as well. I really must do a Mig-15 in RAF markings to go with this. 


Monogram 1/72 Panavia 'Tornado' - Converted to a RAFG GR.1 with AM parts and spare tanks, pylons and pods. The WE.177 Tactical Nuclear Bomb was 3D printed by a friend from the UAMF. 


Airfix 1/72 Hawker Hurricane mk.I Early (with two-blade prop) - I do really like my Hurricanes. 



Airfix 1/72 Bristol Blenheim mk.I(F) - I hated this kit, it had horrible engineering, but it turned out okay and was the first WWII twin I'd built since I was a kid. 




Right-o, that's it. There is one more to do but that deserves it's own post. 

Cheers! 




 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Airfix 1/72 H.P. Jetstream - Completed build.

Completed Build - PM Model 1/72 Spitfire mk.Vb Floatplane (With a Twist)

Completed Build - Airfix 1/72 Gloster Javelin F.A.W.9R