Completed Build - Zvezda 1/72 Hawker Hurricane mk.IIc

 Hi All,

I recently completed this little Zvezda 1/72 Hawker Hurricane mk.IIc, which I converted to a (trop) version by the addition of a Vokes Filter from my spares bin and some SAAF number 1 squadron decals from Xtradecal's 'Fighters over Africa and the Med' sheet. 

The paints were all brush painted, and for the first time in years I used Humbrol Acrylic paints. These were the new 2nd gen ones and, asides from the bloody awful bottles, not too bad at all. I'd use them again, which I guess says it all. 



 


Overall I'm pretty pleased with it - it's great to have a IIc Hurricane on the shelf, it looks good next to the BofB era mk.I's and the desert camo makes a change from the Temperate Land Scheme Hurricanes are normally painted in. 

Cheers! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Completed Build - PM Model 1/72 Spitfire mk.Vb Floatplane (With a Twist)

Airfix 1/72 H.P. Jetstream - Completed build.

Completed Build - Airfix 1/72 Gloster Javelin F.A.W.9R